Ultra Savings Plan
Save on Dental Care with Ultra Savings
The Ultra Savings Plan allows its members to save on healthcare expenses such as: Dental, Vision, Hearing, Prescriptions, & Chiropractic Care. Additionally, an Ask a nurse feature is included. The Ultra Savings Plan utilizes the DenteMax® dental network. DenteMax is one of the largest networks in the United States with over 272,000 dental access points nationwide and has over 12 million members nationwide. Members can save between 20% to 50% on dental cleanings, cavity fillings, x-rays and exams, fluoride treatments, bonding, extractions (including wisdom teeth removal), orthodontic treatment and much more. Members also save between 20% to 50% at specialist.
Dental Savings Nationwide
Receive savings ranging between 20% to 50% on all of your dental care.
The Ultra Savings Plan activates immediately and is easy to use. All dental conditions are accepted. Members can use this plan when seeking emergency dental treatment. Join millions in receiving the dental care that you need and reduce the cost of your dental care. Members have unlimited access to all plan features. Joining is very easy! Saving money and the smile that you want is just a click away!
Dentemax Savings Details
To give you an idea of what you’ll save with each plan we took averages from Los Angeles, New York, Orlando, and Chicago
** These fees represent the assigned DenteMax® network fees average in the Orlando, Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
* Average cost is based on the 80th percentile usual and customary rates of the national average as detailed in the 2015 FairHealth Report in the Orlando, Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
As a member you and your family will have access to the Nurse Line Program. Members have the ability to contact the nurse line provider and speak with a registered nurse 24 hours per day, seven days a week, and 365 days per year. These nurses may answer specific questions.The participating registered nurses are a credible source for medical information, support, health, and education.
As a member you and your family will have telephonic and on-line access to the health information library containing over 1000 topics.
Some of the General Categories are:
- Dental Health
- Aches & Pains
- Respiratory Health
- Child Care
- Cardiovascular and more categories!
This Feature is NOT available in NY.
Members have unlimited access to Chiropractic care. Chiropractic is a health care profession that is mostly used to treat neuromusculoskeletal complaints. Chiropractic physicians practice a drug-free, hands on approach to health care. Their approach includes patient examination, diagnosis, and treatment.
- 50% off initial exams, consultation and diagnostics
- 50% off the cost of in-house x-rays
- From 20-35% discount on spinal adjustments
- Up to 50% discount on other chiropractic services
- Unlimited visits for you and your family
- No pre-existing conditions withheld
- Includes all immediate family members listed on your tax form as dependents
Click Logo Below to Locate Participating Chiropractic Providers
Your Outlook vision care plan has average discounts average from 10% to 50% on frames, prescription lenses, and sunglasses. Participants have access to local and nationwide Optometrist and Ophthalmologist. Participating providers include major chains and independent vision care facilities. 85% of the U.S. population resides within a 15-minute drive of an Outlook provider. There are no limits on how many times you can use your vision care plan. Simply show your membership card at a participating provider and receive savings.
Saving include but are not limited to:
- Prescription Frames and Lenses
- Contact Lenses
- Discounts on Corrective Eye Procedures
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction for 30 days
- All merchandise is covered for materials and workmanship
- All merchandise is covered by manufacturer’s warranty
- Participants may choose from the most popular frames, tints and lenses
- Discounts are applied at the point of sale
- order contact lenses replacement program
Click Logo below to locate participating Outlook vision providers:
Hearing is one of our most important senses and helps us lead our everyday lives without limits. The earlier hearing loss symptoms are treated, the better. We care about your hearing needs at United Dental Solutions. Members have access to:
- Over 4,500 hearing healthcare providers nationwide
- Over 2,000 hearing aid models
- Save 40% off of hearing testing and diagnostic services
- A three year warranty which includes coverage for damage,loss, and repairs
- 60-day no-risk trial period
- Free follow up care for one year including cleaning and adjustments.
- A low-price guarantee- price will be beat by 5% if you should find a lower price at another local provider
- Free batteries for 2 years
Click Amplifon Logo Below to search participating hearing providers
There are over 55,000 pharmaceutical locations that participate in the discount program. Your membership card will give you savings up to 25% off brand name prescription drugs and up to 40% savings on generic drugs. Individuals and families can use their prescription plan as many times as they need to. Just show your membership card at a participating pharmaceutical location. In order for the savings to apply, Membership card must be presented and prescriptions must be paid at the time they are delivered.
Members also have access to prescription mail order services. Savings up to 40% is also available through mail order services. This service is very convenient for plan members with maintenance medications.]
Click Logo Below to Locate Participating Paramount Rx Providers
After joining, you will receive a Ultra Savings Plan membership card. Simply show your membership card to a participating provider at each visit and receive pre-negotiated discounts. Members can visit any participating provider on the plan.
*Actual discounts will vary based on the geographic location of the dental provider and the services provided.
Disclosure: This program is NOT INSURANCE. It is not a substitute for insurance nor does it qualify under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) or any state mandated provision. You must pay for services at the time they are rendered and you will receive a discount from participating providers. Neither United Dental Solutions or Access One Consumer Health can pay providers for any services rendered. You may cancel participation at any time, if you do so within 30 days of receipt of your ID card you will receive a full refund of all payments made. The Discount Medical Plan Organization providing this program is Access One Consumer Health Inc. 84 Villa Rd. Greenville SC 29615 www.accessonedmpo.com (Member Service: 1 (888) 205-2327)